Low Carb / Gluten Free / Diabetic Friendly
(Makes 4 pancakes. This recipe has been worked over and over and this is the latest and greatest version!)
- 1 cup Almond meal (unblanched)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Half-n-Half
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Splenda
- Mix almond meal, salt, baking powder and Splenda together in a small bowl.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, half-n-half, coconut oil and vanilla together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to let the baking powder work. Then whisk again right before cooking.
- Set non-stick griddle to medium-high and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Use 1/2 cup batter per pancake. (Makes 4)
- Let cook about 4-5 mins on first side, turn and let cook about 2-3 more mins.
- While second side is cooking, use 1 tsp butter on each pancake.
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber
Net Carb per serving: 1